[NFBMT] Using A Snow Blower

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 3 23:12:39 UTC 2019

Hello:

     Our landlord takes care of snow removal, so only minor shoveling is
needed.
I would suggest talking with neighbors and friends who use this kind of
equipment and try it out. If you don't have a big space to clear, the
electric units ought to work. They should be rated as to how long they will
run on a battery charge. A gasoline powered unit could be harder to deal
with since you would have to have fuel etc. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert