[NFBMT] 2019 Bell Academy

B&J BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 11:10:44 UTC 2019

Hello, everyone.

Who wants to be on the Bell Academy committee?

I have an idea of several who do.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, and feel
free to add to the list.

Robert Jaquiss

Sheila (and/or Harold) Leigland

Joy (and Bruce?) Breslauer

Linda Hurlock

Anybody from Billings, Kalispell, Ennis, Bozeman, Helena, or elsewhere?

You don't have to come for two weeks.  If you want to come for a day or two,
want to help with fundraising or getting gift cards from places like
Albertson's or Walmart, if you want to Braille some alphabet or contraction
flash cards, or donate a Braille writer or twelve, or contribute in some
other way, please let me know off list.  Thanks.

What I would like to do is to schedule a very quick conference call after the
At Large chapter meeting on Thursday, March 14.  Let me know if that doesn't
work for you.

Some of the first things we have to do are to find and nail down a place for
us to stay, and to decide how much registration is, and whether there will be
a subsidy for anyone who can't afford the fee.  Oh, and to find kids.  We can
take a stab at all that at our first meeting.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President and Bell Academy Coordinator