[NFBMT] LC 2764

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 22:50:23 UTC 2019

This is an explanation of the fine from the sponsor of HB 659.  Joy

Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: LC 2764

If we made it a felony, there would be lots of opposition, as for the fine, that’s just what everyone was okay with. And, its my understanding the real teeth of this bill is the requirement of restitution.

- Rob Farris-Olsen

Representative, HD 79

***Legislators are publicly elected officials. Legislator emails sent or received involving legislative business may be subject to the Right to Know Provisions of the Montana Constitution and may be considered a "public record" pursuant to Montana law. As such, email, sent or received, its sender and receiver, and the email contents may be subject to public disclosure, except as otherwise provided by Montana law.