[NFBMT] Financial Assistance for NFB Convention

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Wed Mar 27 14:59:49 UTC 2019

If you would like to attend the 2019 NFB Convention in Las Vegas from July
7-13 and require financial assistance to attend, please request financial
assistance through me, Jim Marks, President of the National Federation of
the Blind of Montana.  Please make your requests right away by e-mailing
your request to president at nfbofmt.org.

The NFB-MT Board of Directors authorized up to $2,000 to be spent on
financial support for members to attend the Convention.  The amount per
person and the individuals selected for the convention financial assistance
will vary depending on how many apply.  There is no firm deadline to apply,
but I ask that you make your requests before April 15 so that the NFB-MT can
make its decisions quickly.

For more information, please e-mail or call me.  Hope you can attend our
wonderful national convention!

Jim Marks
President, National Federation of the Blind of Montana
president at nfbofmt.org