[NFBMT] NFB Rideshare testing

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Mar 29 21:45:17 UTC 2019

Get on the horn again to Jim to get him to send you a slug of them.
I have asked him to order me a special case for my phone for the aira,
He has decided that it won't work for our phone, so it has been dismissed.
So I said fine, if I drop phone on the sidewalk then I get a new one
and you will get it for me.
I do not have an amazon card to use.
This case is $10 for two of them.
Then hands are free to work dog open doors and the list goes on.
Ah life is good.