[NFBMT] 2019 NFB of Montana Bell Academy in Missoula

BRUCE&JOY breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:26:23 UTC 2019

Hello, fellow NFB of Montana members and friends.

We had three students sign up by the deadline, May 10, for the 2019 NFB of
Montana Bell Academy, to be held June 10-21, 2019, at the First Christian
Church in Missoula.  Unfortunately, the consensus of the Bell Academy
Committee is that we are unable to run the program this year with so few
students.  So it is with great regret and sadness that I write to let you
know that we will not be having a Bell Academy this summer.  The one we had
last year was our first, and we thought it was a roaring success.

We are hoping that within the coming year we can build on that successful
foundation and hold another Bell Academy during the summer of 2020.

Joy Breslauer, Bell academy Coordinator

Personal Email:  breslauerj at gmail.com <mailto:breslauerj at gmail.com>

Phone: (406) 454-3096