[NFBMT] NFB Newsline

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Nov 22 19:54:05 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists,

Would you please help the NFB-MT restore NFB Newsline?  Here is what you can
do:

Send an email to the following and ask each to restore NFB Newsline.  Be
sure to tell what NFB Newsline means to you.

Chanda Hermanson
Montana Vocational Rehabilitation Director and Administrator of the
Disability Employment and Transitions Division
chandahd at mt.gov

Sheila Hogan
Director of the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services
sheilahogan at mt.gov

Governor Steve Bullock
https://directory.mt.gov/contact-us

Lieutenant Governor Mike Cooney
https://directory.mt.gov/contact-us

Governor's Citizens Advocate Office
citizensadvocate at mt.gov

Note:  the webmail form for the Governor and Lieutenant Governor is not
easily accessible with screen readers.  One must fill out all required
fields on the form, and some are difficult to complete, such as the topic of
the email.  Also, the form allows only 2000 characters, so the e message
must be very short.

Lastly, I will forward emails I've sent as your President so that you can
get ideas on what to say.  Shorter is better, and the main thing is to ask
that NFB Newsline funding be restored and to tell stories about how you use
NFB Newsline.  We want to demonstrate that the loss of NFB Newsline is a
statewide problem, and we need as many as possible to take the time to
advocate for bringing NFB Newsline back.

Thank you so much!  We can get NFB Newsline operating in Montana again.
Asking our state government to do the right thing is a very, very important
step in our efforts.

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org