[NFBMT] Fwd: Industries for the Blind and Visually Impaired

sheila leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:43:55 UTC 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Industries for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Date: 	Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:26:31 +0000
From: 	Michele Repischak <Michele.Repischak at ibvi.org>
To: 	sheila.leigland at gmail.com <sheila.leigland at gmail.com>

Dear Ms. Leigland,

My name is Michele Repischak and I am the recruiter at Industries for
the Blind.  I am currently working to fill a Sales Clerk position at our
Base Supply Store located on Malmstrom Air Force Base.

Industries for the Blind is an AbilityOne employer and therefore it is
our mission to fill the positions at Malmstrom AFB with blind or
visually impaired individuals. This position is part time and a great
opportunity for students or someone looking for flexible part time hours.

In short, the position is responsible for processing customer sales
transactions, assisting customers with product location, straightening,
facing and dusting item shelves, managing merchandise shelf labels and
setting up product displays.  The full description and link to apply
follows:

https://ibmke.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=19000017&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.XZIrsbyOz6I.mailto

Please forward this information to anyone in your network who may be
interested in this opportunity.

Thank you!

*Michele Repischak*
Recruiter

Office: 4147783054
Mobile: 4147045500
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for
the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken
on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is
subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.