[NFBMT] NOTICE: Tonight, 6:00 p.m. Phone conference for the Treasure State At-Large chapter of the NFB of Montana

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:57:31 UTC 2019

Greetings, Montana Federationists and Friends,

You are invited, encouraged, and you are welcomed, to phone in, engage and
participate in tonight's chapter meeting of our Montana affiliate's at-large
chapter meeting.  The water is fine, the snow has melted, and all is ready
for you. Some of you may well have been gathered in last weekend at the
Missoula statewide convention. Our huge thanks to the hosts and to the
committee members and board of directors for all of their hard work in
making it the best convention yet. It was our 7th one, I believe. And I'll
just call it the Lucky 7th, as it was good fortune that had my name drawn to
win the afghan made and donated by our chapter treasurer and newly
re-elected board member, Linda Hurlock. And boy, some of that barbecue will
draw me back to Missoula soon, I hope.

Meanwhile, bring your stories, and your news to the meeting tonight. I hope
you can make it. You are so important to our movement, and to each and every
one of us as we continue to do the work for the blind of Montana in the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana. And you know just how much work
there is to do, to finish out 2019 and get ready for 2020.

Information is below for calling  in to the phone conference.

If you did not yet receive the minutes distributed for the September
meeting, contact Secretary Joy Breslauer or myself, and you will get it
pronto.

Rik James

President, Treasure State chapter, NFB of Montana.

Conference Call-in Number: 712-432:6301

Participant Access Code: 654032#

Moderator Code: 63268 (NFBMT)

User Toggle Commands:

*1: Mute and unmute

*2:  Lock and unlock conference

*3: Start and stop recording

*4: Turn down conference volume

*5 followed by 52:  Mutes all users; puts conference in presentation or
lecture mode

*5 followed by 53:  Unmutes all users

*6: Turn up conference volume

*7: Turn down your speaking volume

*8:  Exit conference.  Pound:  Exit conference quickly.

*9:  Turn up your speaking volume

 *0: Conference Count

The conference recording playback information is as follows:

Playback Call-in Number: 712-432-3448

Participant Access Code: 654032

The recording will start immediately if it is the only one there.  It is
available for 30 days after the original conference call.

If there is more than one recording, it will tell you how to access the most
recent one.

NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

NFB Tag Line: Live the life you want

NFB One Minute Message:

blindness is not what holds you back