[NFBMT] 2020 Presidential Primary Candidate Survey on Disability

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 20:11:55 UTC 2019

I hope this voting business isn't just a gamble, where someone says what they
think you want to hear to get your vote and then does what they want when
they get in.

I missed Elijah Cummings' funeral because I guess I wasn't paying enough
attention to know when it was.  I hope I get to watch it again.  Joy