[NFBMT] Very sad news

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:55:45 UTC 2019

I got this email earlier today, excerpts of which I will share below, which
has more information in it than I have had previously, so we'll see if this
information is borne out by future updates.

For clarification, O'Connor Funeral Home is at 2425 Eighth Avenue North,
First United Methodist Church is at 610 First Avenue North, and Christ United
Methodist Church is at 2900 Ninth Avenue South.  Joy