[NFBMT] Aira Access at Our Convention

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Thu Sep 19 22:36:42 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Our Convention will be a free Aira access point.  If you would like to give
Aira a whirl and you have a smart phone, please download the Aira app on
your device from the Apple or Android sites and use Aira for free during our
Convention at the Fairbridge Inn in Missoula on October 11 and 12.  Hope to
see everyone there.

This is going to be a fun convention.  For one thing, I had the opportunity
yesterday to eat at the Notorious P.I.G., the restaurant that's catering our
banquet Saturday evening.  It was some of the best barbeque I've ever
enjoyed.  For another thing, we will have substantial presentations in which
we get to guide those who provide blindness-related services about what we
desire to live the lives we want.  Along the way, each of us will learn more
about lots and lots of topics.

For more information, please visit our website, www.nfbofmt.org, and follow
the link to our Convention page.

Jim Marks
President, National Federation of the Blind of Montana
president at nfbofmt.org
www.nfbofmt.org