[NFBMT] Scams

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 03:19:16 UTC 2019

AARP has some interesting podcasts on scams and how to be aware of them and
hopefully avoid them.  If you have a Victor Stream or Trek and put AARP in
your podcast search field, the first one listed is scams, I think.  I think
the title of all of them is The Perfect Scam.  You will have about forty or
so to choose from.

You can also download them to your computer, and I'm sure they have a phone
app, too.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President