[NFBMT] Braille items

denisejmoses at gmail.com denisejmoses at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:13:36 UTC 2019

I have a Braille Monopoly game & a Braille Scrabble game.  They have both
print & Braille on them.  The boards are quite large to accommodate the
Braille.  I don't use them & want to get rid of them.  Does anyone want them
or know of somewhere I can donate them to?  I can bring them to state
convention if anyone is interested.

Also I have 4 metal slates, 2 plastic 3 by 5 card slates, a metal 4 row
slate with a signature guide slot above it, a full page metal slate, 2 round
styluses & 1 stylus that looks like it has ears that you can rest your index
finger on top & grip with thumb.  I don't know where I got them from, maybe
when I taught Braille in the summer program at the Colorado Center for the
Blind.

Let me know if anyone is interested in these items & I can get them to you.

Denise