[NFBMT] Convention registration and what I am bringing

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:20:29 UTC 2019

Aw, gee, that is too bad, Donna. My best to you and your family. Sorry we
won't be having time together in Missoula.

Ted, our registration for Karen and I is going in the mail today.  I know
why not do things early, huh?

Also, to anyone on the list. We are bringing things with us we wish to
transfer over to someone else's care.
We have a nearly full box of Kernel books, and we have a nearly full box of
our brochures.
We hope you can plan on having some trunk space in the car.

Next thing. Wow. I guess I just have to get the idea of that mouth watering
barbecue out of my mind. It is still several weeks yet.

Take care everyone. I am looking forward to being with you in person. Phone
conferences are nice. But nothing like having time all together.
Rik James
President, At-Large Treasure State Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Montana

Go Indians! Who are bravely and courageously, still scrapping for an MLB
postseason Wild Card slot.