[NFBMT] Country Music - the PBS film documentary by Ken Burns - audio description

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:03:14 UTC 2019

And you forgot Roseanne Cash.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMT <nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Rik James via NFBMT
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:22 PM
To: 'NFB of Montana Discussion List' <nfbmt at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Rik James <rixmix2009 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMT] Country Music - the PBS film documentary by Ken Burns -
audio description

Yes, all I know about those various ways to get it, is what the lady said.
And I am watching Montana PBS, and if I got the DVD or Blu-Ray, I wonder if
it would have the audio description, I am doubtful.

Why can't I free your doubtful mind, and melt your cold, cold heart.
So sang that masterful wordsmith of sorrow, Hank Williams from Montgomery.

The only thing I really want is those names of who is talking. There is too
much visual content to describe it, and still follow the Peter Coyote
narration.
Just drop in their names when they begin to speak, and I am good to go.
Charlie McCoy, Bill C. Malone, Marty Stuart, Bobby Braddock, Billy Sherrill.
And so on. And so on.
Karen and I have been watching and with the DirecTV remote we can pause and
rewind live action. We use it often enough.

Amazon Prime does have quite a bit that is audio described. But there is a
lot of content they have I am not interested in. And there is Murphy's Law,
if I want the description, it is sorry Charlie the Tuna fish, that I hear in
my little old head.

Rik