[NFBMT] Interesting

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 03:01:22 UTC 2019

These might be of interest.  Joy

Amazon Echo Show and Tell

This new feature of both first and second-generation Echo Show devices lets a
blind user use the device to identify unlabeled household items:
http://bit.ly/2ldaYXA

>From the Blind Mice Mart

The VIP 3000 Talking Thermostat is back! Don't over pay for this fantastic
Talking Thermostat!
The Mice have seen it for $267.00 at other web sites! That is too much! Save
a little cheese at Blind Mice Mega Mall!
VIP 3000 Talking Thermostat Now Only $199.00 & Free U.S. Shipping*

SAVE $20 & Get Free U.S. Shipping Only from the Mice
Order Your V I P 3000 Talking Thermostat $199.00
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3196066> &
Free Shipping*
That is right! Free Shipping on all U.S. orders!

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President