[NFBMT] IMPORTANT TREASURE STATE CHAPTER ANNOUNCEMENT: Thursday April 9, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. Affiliate and Chapter Leader Training - Relationship Building

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:03:26 UTC 2020

Greetings, and Happy Thursday!

One week from tonight our Treasure State Chapter is the time of our monthly
meeting.

Read the following today for this new information.

Also next week there are 3 different times for the national live seminar
being organized by the Outreach and Membership development team at the
national office in Baltimore, of The National Federation of the Blind. The
purpose and subject of these, is to explore information and ideas about
building the affiliate strengths and membership. One of these dates and
times is the exact time of our monthly Treasure State At-Large phone
conference meeting.

As your chapter president, I feel this event could be of great value for us
here in Montana, and to our chapter, so I have elected to make this
conference our monthly meeting.

And then, let's go ahead and right now schedule a meeting one week later, at
6:00 pm on Thursday, April 16 to discuss the conference, and how we may
apply what we learned.

I urge you and all of our chapter members and interested parties to attend
this.

Please reply to me by sending me an email directly at  d28rik at msn.com, or
you can just reply to this email if you want to let everyone else know you
intend to participate.

But they did ask me to send them your contact information, so please do get
hold of me, also. And tell me your preferred contact email and phone number.

Thank you very much.

I hope you are adhering to the stay at home order and being very safe in the
precautionary procedures to avoid catching the COVID19 virus. I am worried
for each and every one of us. And I can't wait until we are back to the
normal same old same, that we used to know so well.

Rik James

President, At Large Treasure State chatper

The National Federation of the Blind of Montana

406 586 4123

406 451 1874

d28rik at msn.com

rixmix2009 at gmail.com