[NFBMT] opening up our state

denisejmoses at gmail.com denisejmoses at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:10:31 UTC 2020

I also think it is too soon.  Trying to limit 10 people to a store or
location will be difficult & also practicing social distancing.  I think
people will take advantage of the situation.  I think it would be stupid to
open schools because how do you limit student contact, resume teaching,
force them to wear masks all day & still learn & not having students get
sick & bring it home.  I can't stand wearing a mask for more than half an
hour.  How do you tell customers coming into a restaurant on May 4 OH I'm
sorry we have too many people you will have to wait or come back later.  How
do you hold church services & practice social distancing?  Our ward has at
least 100 people in it & we all want to attend again.  I think there is too
much pressure to reopen that they haven't thought these things through.
Just because we have the lowest affected & low deaths doesn't mean we should
just open up right away.
Denise