[NFBMT] {Spam?} Re: Hard times in the neighborhood

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Aug 16 22:24:06 UTC 2020

I used to go there, then my insurance wouldn’t cover because they had their program they wanted you to use.
I called over to see if they would check my pressure where they said that wasn’t there job.
I explained I had a heart attack was to check pressure.  I was willing to bring in my own cuff.
I never went over

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future