[NFBMT] New year wish plus dues reminder

ecrobbins517 at gmail.com ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:46:50 UTC 2020

Greetings,

                I want to wish each of you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

                Here'     s looking forward to things getting back to a
sense of normalcy.

                Along with the above wish, just a reminder that annual dues
of $5 are due with a reminder that life time dues of $100.00 can be made at
anytime.  If you wonder about your individual status, please just send me a
quick reply to >ecrobbins517 at gmail.com <mailto:ecrobbins517 at gmail.com%3c%3c>
< and We'll get back with you.

                Also, contributions can be made at any time.

                Both dues and contributions can be made via PayPal via the
link on our web site, but be aware that we pay for this convenience, so
please be generous.

Sincerely,

Edward C Robbins, Treasurer NFB of MT