[NFBMT] NFB Newsline

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Tue Feb 4 22:39:57 UTC 2020

I am disappointed that the Governor and Lieutenant Governor did not respond
to our request to restore NFB Newsline funding.  We asked, and all we got
back was silence.  That's not right, especially when the decision to cut NFB
Newsline funding is the same thing as cutting blind Montanans from vital
information we cannot get anywhere else.  We're not giving up, though.  We
are engaged in the fight to access information on equal footing with
everyone else as if our lives depend on it, because, in many instances, they
do.

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.