[NFBMT] Voting at National Convention

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Thu Jul 9 21:41:05 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Are you a member of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana, and did
you register for our national convention? If you answered yes to both of
these questions it's time to make sure you are enolled to vote at our
virtual convention next week. You have received instructions about how to
enroll to vote. If you have any questions about voting enrollment or you
have any problems with the system please contact me.

Let's get out the vote!

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.