[NFBMT] Voting at National Convention

marjorie gregg marjgregg2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 04:43:20 UTC 2020

Duane & Marjorie Gregg thought we paid our 2020 dues. Please check to make
sure & let us know since we registered for the national convention for the
first time.  We enjoyed the practice Zoom session & voted by phone.

Please email us the voting information so we can register. I have looked
twice & can't find  it.
thanks