[NFBMT] Voting at National Convention

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:18:56 UTC 2020

I hope you made it in.  Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMT <nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Rik James via NFBMT
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 12:14 PM
To: 'NFB of Montana Discussion List' <nfbmt at nfbnet.org>
Cc: rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [NFBMT] Voting at National Convention

Last night, it was too late to register to vote in the NFB convention.
They said it was Noon on Sunday.
I was so mad at myself, I kicked my own shinbone. Darn you, Rik, you
procrastinator, you!

But I thought I would go ahead and go to the website and try anyway.
It was just before midnight.
And you know, I was successful! Or at least the website said, thank you, your
are now eligible to vote.
Now, today, Monday nearly noon. I bet it is too late.
I hope that there are no other shinbones out there. If so, put on a thick pad
first, is my advice.

And in case I need to vote, I have put this number in my Contacts on my
phone.
And it should be quickly and ooppsie  daisy, to get into the NFB voting
booth.

667-206-6677

Have a good convention. Let's caucus sometime, Mister President.
And thank you everyone.
May a smile be passed around, virtually it is a certainty, because you are in
the good company of the Federation.

Rik James
Treasure State At-Large chapter President