[NFBMT] NFB Convention via the Telephone

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Tue Jul 14 16:13:15 UTC 2020

Happy first day of the 2020 NFB Convention!

Here are the telephone numbers to call if you want to join the Convention by
the telephone, with no computer or smart phone app.  You will have to type
in the Zoom Meeting ID, which can be found on our agenda for each meeting at
www.nfb.org/convention.  Choose any of the following numbers and type in
your Zoom Meeting ID for the meeting you want to join:

.	+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
.	+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
.	+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
.	+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
.	+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
.	+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
.	+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Note:  If you have a computer or a smart phone, you won't need these
telephone numbers.  With a computer or smart phone app, simply go to
www.nfb.org/convention, find your meeting, and click or tap on the Zoom
Meeting ID for your meeting.

Please call me at 406-438-1421 if you have any questions.  You can also
e-mail me at president at nfbofmt.org.  Happy Convention!

Jim Marks
President, National Federation of the Blind of Montana
president at nfbofmt.org