[NFBMT] Sad Day

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:46:23 UTC 2020

I am taking Nanette to the vet to see if she will need to be put to sleep.
She went with me to the doctor yesterday and she could hardly walk or see.
She didn't have a good idea of where she was.  She is breaking my heart, but
I don't want her to suffer.  I got a prescription for a UTI that cost 76
cents.  I will have to take two a day 12 hours apart for seven days.  I'm
hoping that I feel better in a few days. Nanette can't walk on a slippery
floor.  She can't jump into a vehicle any more.