[NFBMT] Voting Problems

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:27:04 UTC 2020

We voted, but we took our absentee ballots down to the county elections
office and ran them through the AutoMARK.  I would have loved to use the
online voting system, but right now I don't have a working printer.  If we
didn't need to have a printer, I would use it all the time.  I would love to
help advocate for such a thing.  It is becoming available in a few other
states.  If we could advocate for this and a touchscreen system that all
could use, including the blind and otherwise disabled, we would have the best
of both worlds.  Joy