[NFBMT] philoosophy

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 05:21:13 UTC 2020

just something to think about. I would love to see all of the
professionals that work in blvs be blind but they aren't all blind now.
Bruce should be proud of what he has accomplished but, I'm also sure
that he didn't want to get the position solely because he is blind.
Bruce was highly qualified for those positions. If a blind person
applies for those jobs and meets all the qualification of course I would
prefer him or her but sight is not a disqualifier either. just my two
cents. lol. also I didn't ask about sight or blindness.