[NFBMT] NFB-MT Board Meeting Notice

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Thu Jun 25 19:04:58 UTC 2020

Hi All,

This is very short notice, and I apologize for getting this notice out so
late.  The National Federation of the Blind of Montana is holding a Board
Meeting today, and all are welcome to drop in.

The NFB-MT Board of Directors will meet from 2:30-3:30 PM Thursday, June 25
over our organizations telephone conference line.  The meeting will start
promptly at 2:30, so please join the conference line five minutes earlier.
Guests are welcome.
To join the meeting:

Call:  712-432-6301
Access Code:  654032#

Agenda
1.	 Roll Call
2.	 Introduction of Guests
3.	 Public Comment
4.	 Addition of Agenda Items
5.	Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
7.	 Approval of Treasure Report
8.	Payment of Insurance Bill
9.	NFB-MT State Convention
10.	 Adjournment

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.