[NFBMT] Labels for Brailling

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:04:27 UTC 2020

Hello.

I have two sizes of thin clear plastic peel-and-stick labels that come on a
roll and can be rolled into a Braille writer for Brailling.  One size is
about 18 characters wide and small enough to fit one line of Braille.  The
other is the same width, but you can get three or four lines of Braille on
it. I think the rolls come in two sizes.  The one-line labels come in a roll
of either five hundred or a thousand, and the multiline labels come in a roll
of less.  The smaller rolls were about $25.00 each, and the larger rolls
were about $50.00 each.  The person I got them from years ago has died.
There will come a time when I will run out of these, and I will need
replacement labels.  I was hoping the roll had a printed address on it, but
apparently it doesn't.  Have you heard of these, or do you know where I might
get more?  Thanks for any help.

Warm regards,

Joy Breslauer