[NFBMT] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Requesting Time-Sensitive Assistance Regarding Social Security

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri May 29 14:18:15 UTC 2020

Hi Joy,

You must have missed President Riccobono's comments.  He asks that those who
receive SSI or SSDI, or who are applying for those benefits, call or e-mail
a staff member at our National Center.  If you scroll to the bottom of this
e-mail, you can read President Riccobono's request.

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Time-Sensitive Assistance Regarding Social Security

This doesn't say where to call, or why.  Joy

Time-Sensitive Assistance Regarding Social Security

FYI, please see the message from President Riccobono below.  Thanks!

Jim Marks

President

president at nfbofmt.org

(406) 438-1421