[NFBMT] Video on Accessible Voting

ecrobbins517 at gmail.com ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:31:40 UTC 2020

Jim,
	I listened to the video that you were the star of.  It was fine
except for the volume.  It was so soft that I had the volume on my speakers
turned up to the maximum to hear it.  I use the AUTO MARK machine.  I think
it does a fine job..
	I remember the first time I voted after losing my sight.  They
handed me a ruler along with my ballet.

Ted