[NFBMT] news deprived? Check out this sale before the offer expires

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:22:29 UTC 2020

Say, y'all.

I know most of you like to read the news and we hope to get our Newsline
restored in Montana with funding.

But I am telling you, that right now The Wall Street Journal, who don't
really put out a very extensive content version to Newsline, in my opinion,
have a Black Friday Sale going on. I just subscribed to it. It is $4 per
months for 12 months, then it kicks back to normal subscription price.

I am delighted to say, I am finding that the online edition is very
navigable using a screen reader. Plus, and even better. Many of the articles
have a link under the title that says, "click here to listen." And it is a
very good text to speech voice. Probably one of those newer voices many are
using now.

So check it out. Join me in reading and discussing featured articles and so
on.

They really have a quite diverse and interesting content. Very many sections
and regular featured contributors.

www.wsj.com <http://www.wsj.com>

By the way, I am only telling you this for your own information. The
publishers are not paying me to advertise. Although I wish I had some fresh
cash. I mean, wo doesn't, right?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Stay safe, and stay healthy.

Please do all the public health officials are saying. And urge your friends,
and your family members to do the same.

This virus thing, it is going to be  on our heads for some time.

Masks are not just for The Lone Ranger these days. They are a big, big, I
mean a really big, deal.

Best regards,

Rik James