[NFBMT] Faithful Dogs Of Montana

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Tue Oct 13 22:35:01 UTC 2020

Hi All,

If any of you are interested in learning about dogs in Montana history,
there is a Zoom meeting on Wednesday, October 14 from 1:00-2:00 PM.  Pop
Knowledge is a service of the office I work for.  We offer weekly Zoom
lectures on a variety of topics for Montana senior citizens and others.
This one is from a person who works at the Montana Historical Society.
Please feel free to join us.  Here is the link with more information on how
to participate:

https://www.rmdc.net/events/event/2020/10/14/popknowledge-/306985

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.