[NFBMT] Voter Surveys

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Tue Oct 27 15:26:45 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Please complete one of the voter surveys described below.  Choose the survey
that best fits how you voted, that is, by mail or in-person.  The following
is quoted from President Riccobono's President's Notebook, a weekly e-mail
to state affiliate presidents:

"As we come down to the final two weeks of the presidential election cycle,
there is a need for us to collect information about what is happening with
blind voters. I want to call out our blind voters surveys-which we have
expanded for 2020-and our need to collect stories about the experience of
blind voters for the media. Please continue to pour energy into helping us
document the experience of as many blind voters as possible during the 2020
election cycle. This is going to make a huge difference in our efforts going
forward. While we may not have solved all of the accessibility issues for
2020, we have a better shot of making improvements in the future if we can
clearly show the harm to blind voters in 2020.

Critical Actions:
2020 Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey:
After voting in the 2020 general election, blind and low-vision voters are
encouraged to complete our 2020 Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience
Survey. Two separate surveys are available so that the data gathered will
accurately reflect voters' experience participating in the election.
Blind and low-vision voters who voted absentee or by mail using an
accessible, electronic ballot-delivery system or a traditional paper ballot
should complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN.
Blind and low-vision voters who cast their ballot at an early voting center
or a local polling place on Election Day should complete the survey at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2. Questions about the survey should be
directed to Lou Ann Blake at lblake at nfb.org or 410-659-9314, extension 2221,
or to Jeff Kaloc at jkaloc at nfb.org or 410-659-9314, extension 2206."

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.