[NFBMT] NOTICE: Treasure State At-Large Chapter of NFB of Montana - Friday, April 9 at 3:00 p.m. (NEW TIME!)

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 05:54:21 UTC 2021

Greetings Friends and Montana members of our Treasure State Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

I hope that this finds you with a Spring in your step, and ready to step
into Spring.

But if it snows again, what could it bring?

Nothing bad, just the much  needed Moisture for our fine crops and a promise
for those irresistible fragrant prairie and mountain flowers.

I am very much hoping you will be able to attend our next chapter meeting.

But, there is this one thing I must tell you.

I have done something quite radical.

Apologies, for using the word Spring again, and for springing this on you at
such a short notice.

But I have scheduled our regular chapter Zoom meeting for a DIFFERENT DATE
and TIME!

This Friday, on April 9, at 3:00 p.m.

If it proves that all might like the change we can make it our regular time.

The second Friday afternoon instead of the 2nd Thursday night.

Chime in and let me hear from you, or post about it to the list, what you
think, and if you can come.

Thanks for your kindness,  and your hard work in the Federation.

Talk to you very soon!

The invitation details are below for joining by the Zoom online or by
telephone.

Rik James

President, Treasure State At-Large chapter of the NFB of Montana

406-451-1874

d28rik at msn.com <mailto:d28rik at msn.com>

NFB-MT President is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB-MT Treasure State Chapter Meeting

Time: Apr 9, 2021 03:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/99840374712?pwd=UkpYNU9GQ2tUdFRqZWhCK2sxbERrZz09>
https://zoom.us/j/99840374712?pwd=UkpYNU9GQ2tUdFRqZWhCK2sxbERrZz09

Meeting ID: 998 4037 4712