[NFBMT] Montana Legislative Alert: NFB Newsline Funding

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Apr 16 17:50:12 UTC 2021

Spot on, Dar!  Getting NFB Newsline funded for two years is a big deal, and
the NFB-MT will do its best to recruit and support new subscribers.  That
way, we can move towards more permanent funding down the road.

Also, I would like to give a huge shout out to Sheila Leigland and Joy
Breslauer.

Sheila, you are responsible for our getting NFB Newsline back thanks to your
relationship with a Legislator and to your efforts to get support from that
Legislator.  We would not be restoring funding for NFB Newsline without you.

Joy, your leadership as the Advocacy and Public Policy Committee Chair is
just flat wonderful!  We appreciate your leadership and all the effort it
takes to show up and educate Legislators about what the organized blind of
Montana want from state public policies.

Thank you so much, Sheila and Joy!

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.