[NFBMT] Resolutions? Awards?

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 23:11:47 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone.

I hope you are enjoying your summer.

Our Treasure State Convention will be here before you know it.  Are you
ready?  Will we be ready?  That's up to you.

Do you have your resolution thought up or worked up?  Do you want to be on
the Resolutions Committee?  I will schedule a zoom meeting soon to hammer out
all the many resolutions we will be presenting at the convention.

Get out and dust off all your good ideas and your bad ideas, and your "there
oughta be a law" statements and thoughts, and make a resolution out of them,
or let us know what your idea is and we will do it for you.  For free, even.
How bout that?  Your NFB of Montana at work.  Don't let it scare ya.  Your
idea might be something that actually changes the world for the blind.
Wouldn't that be something?  And I could say I  knew you when.  Of course,
they'd wanna know all the dirt, and I'd just smile and keep my lips sealed.
You hope.

If you have a suggestion for a resolution, please write to me off list.  If
you think there should be a law about something, or something needs to be
changed, or someone needs to be recognized for the good or the bad job they
are doing regarding the blind, please let me know.

If you want to be on the Resolutions Committee, please let me know.  I would
like to have the proposed resolutions written up and posted to the web site
before the convention .

Also, if you think there should be an award or a recognition, please let me
know that as well.  My email is breslauerj at gmail.com
<mailto:breslauerj at gmail.com> .

Thanks.

       Joy Breslauer, First Vice President and Resolutions Committee Chair

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President