[NFBMT] Join Us at Convention

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Mon Aug 23 22:22:16 UTC 2021

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of Montana for its Ninth
Annual Convention on Saturday, September 25, 2021.  Our Convention is
virtual due to the pandemic and increasing difficulties with inter-city
public transportation in Montana.  Registration is both free and required.
Please go to this link to register online:

https://www.nfbofmt.org/2021convention.html

Our theme is "The Shape of Things to Come."  The Convention starts at 9:00
via Zoom.  You will receive the Zoom instructions a day or two before the
Convention.  One can join with a computer, smart phone, or a standard
telephone.  Our agenda is packed with decision-making and high interest
discussions and presentations.  Remember, we are the voice of the organized
blind of Montana, and we gather together to shape things to come.  We expect
the Convention to adjourn the same day about 5:30 PM.

Some of you have already registered, and we thank you for participating.
Please feel free to share this invitation widely.  Everyone is welcome.

For more information, please contact me, NFB-MT President Jim Marks, at
president at nfbofmt.org or 406-438-1421.  Hope to see you there!

Jim Marks
President, National Federation of the Blind of Montana
president at nfbofmt.org