[NFBMT] FW: Town Hall Responses

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Thu Dec 30 20:36:50 UTC 2021

Not sure if our listserve will allow me to forward this e-mail and its
attachment

Correctly.  If it does not, I'll try another way to share the information.

This is the response to questions and comments raised during the Vocational
Rehabilitation and Blind Services Town Hall held a few weeks ago.  Included
is information about NFB Newsline, the Blind and Low Vision Services Bureau,
and the Business Enterprise Program.

Jim Marks

President

president at nfbofmt.org

(406) 438-1421

www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.