[NFBMT] NOTICE: The February 11th meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana is tonight at 6:00 p.m.

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:09:03 UTC 2021

Yes, that's right, Federationists!
Like they say about the mail train, it always runs on time.
And the show must go on, cold wind, freezing tubs of chocolate ice cream,
all in the name of the good fellowship and good hard work with peace love
and understanding in the National Federation of the Blind of Montana.
We aim to get in our regular meeting.
Between the Super Bowl, the 2nd impeachment of an American President, and
the whirlwind of the 2021 Montana State Legislature, it will be good if you
can all join us in our meeting, either by Zoom, or by phone. It will be
great to be with you all once again.
Bring your foot warmers, and warm fuzzy love for the Federation.
There are things to discuss, and it will do me as much good as it will do
you, I am quite certain.
The Zoom client link and the phone numbers are below.
21 below!  Oh, no!  I mean down below these words in this here email
invitation.
Thanks!
Rik James
President, Treasure State Chapter
NFB of Montana
Of Bozeman
406 451 1874
D28rik at msn.com <mailto:D28rik at msn.com>

Topic: Treasure State Chapter of the NFB of Montana Zoom Meeting
Time: Feb 11, 2021 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99827726068?pwd=dDdiMjk5dFhtM01jRnhZRUhycDFKUT09

Meeting ID: 998 2772 6068
Passcode: 701820