[NFBMT] when contacting me by email

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 19:44:40 UTC 2021

Hi there, folks.
I have this rixmix2009 email address. And it is used for quite a few
discussion lists, and some of them have too much traffic.
So I may miss one or two messages from you, or may be finding it too late.
So when contacting me directly for something, I would request or suggest you
use the following email address: d28rik at msn.com

Thanks!
I did not know there was a Zoom with our National Center leaders on the
Washington Seminar tonight.
But I hear people talking about walking and chewing gum sometimes these
days.
So, I guess I am passing out the Wrigley's spearmint on our chapter meeting.
I hear the folks in Baltimore have that good kind, like that you can walk
both frontwards and backwards with. They are so talented!

Take care, and thanks.
Rik James
Bozeman
President, Treasure State Chapter, NFB of Montana