[NFBMT] ScriptTalk labels available from Humana Mail order Pharmacy

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 9 18:38:15 UTC 2021

Hello:

     Yesterday, I was contacted by Humana, my insurance carrier. They wanted
to sign me up with their mail order pharmacy. The prices were excellent much
lower than the local Walmart. I asked about ScriptTalk labels. The
representative did some checking and found that these were available. The
sign up process takes some time and I ended up speaking to a pharmacist to
make the arrangements for Scripttalk labels.

If anyone has Humana insurance, I suggest calling 800-379-0092. You must
have your ID number and know which Humana insurance you have. Hope this
helps. Be safe and have a great day.

Regards,

Robert