[NFBMT] 2021 State Elections

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:42:30 UTC 2021

Hello, fellow Montana Federationists.

I know it's early to be thinking about this, but elections are coming up at
our Treasure State Convention September 25, 2021.  The affiliate officers and
two board members are elected for two year terms in even-numbered years, and
two board members are elected for two-year terms in odd-numbered years.  The
two board members at large up for election this year are Linda Hurlock and
Bruce Breslauer.

Be thinking about whether you might want to run for one of these positions,
or whether you might want to nominate someone from the floor of the
convention.  Be sure to check with the person first before you nominate them.
You don't need to announce your intentions on this or any other list.

For a list of current board members, please visit www.nfbofmt.org/board
<http://www.nfbofmt.org/board>

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President