[NFBMT] registration form

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 20:08:40 UTC 2021

Ok, guys, I think it's fixed.

You will need to go to the web site to fill it out, though.  It doesn't seem
to work in an email.

Please go to www.nfbofmt.org <http://www.nfbofmt.org>  and look for the link
that says Welcome to the ninth annual NFB of Montana Convention.  I think it
sometimes works if you arrow down better than if you tab through.  There are
a couple of places where it seems to get stuck, but I have pressed cancel to
get out of being stuck, and then you should be able to review your choices
and make sure you have selected the one you want.  I'll try to refine it as
time goes on, but I think it should work better now.  Thanks for your
patience.  Please let me know if you have any problems with it.  Thanks.  Joy
breslauerj at gmail.com

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President