[NFBMT] NBC article on inaccessible covid vaccine sites

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Mon Mar 15 16:20:15 UTC 2021

This is an outstanding article about barriers to online COVID vaccination registration systems.  Thank you so much, Robert, for your advocacy!  We need to continue confronting barriers and injustice not only for our sake, but also for those who come behind us.  Very nice job!

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.