[NFBMT] convention planning meeting

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Thu May 13 22:44:11 UTC 2021

hello montana federationists. The time has come to start planning for
the state convention of the nfb of montana. We are planning to hold a
virtual convention this year, and I as the chair of the committee would
like all those that are interested in helping plan the convention to be
an active part and I would like to see folks paarticipate from all parts
of Montana. All ideas are welcome and all that are interested please
contact me my phone number is 4067270653  or when I post a meeting date
to the list just come. thanks much