[NFBMT] NOTICE: Treasure State At-Large Chapter Meeting, Friday, November 12, 3:30 p.m. - Please join us

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:47:39 UTC 2021

Hey Federationists across the Treasure State.
While some of you are out turkey hunting, and others are shopping for the
fixings for Thanksgiving, I suggest you take an hour and join us for our
chapter meeting. And that is this Friday.
I am calling it to order one-half hour early, as I have an important 4:00
event that is scheduled.
So, READ CAREFULLY.
3:30 is the meeting time. Friday, Noevember 12.
The Zoom link and numbers are below.
I hope to have you all there. There is an agenda outline after the Zoom
invitation details.
Thanks.
Rik James
President, Treasure State At-Large chapter
National Federation of the Blihd of Montana
phone:  406 451 1874 or 406 586 4123
email:  d28rik at msn.com

Topic: NFB-MT Treasure State At-Large Meeting
Time:  3:30 p.m. Friday, NOvember 12, 2021

Join Zoom Meeting with the link below:
https://zoom.us/j/97713900011?pwd=MzBUZURTSUYwY1JFdTR6VzcyaGwzZz09

Meeting ID: 977 1390 0011
Passcode: 100283
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,97713900011# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,97713900011# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 977 1390 0011
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aBNg6EiPa

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/97713900011

MEETING AGENDA

Round Robin of sharing, family news, your local community news.
Minutes approval, for the October meeting.
Chapter Treasurer Report
Election of officers in Treasure State chapter.
Building the NFB in Montana
Membership drive, Fund raising drive
Technology, Truth of it is, what does it all add up to, what is driving us,
as we go forward?
Participation in all aspects of the time we have is what we have to address.
And commit to.
Programs we need, and programs we need to protect. Please come with your
list and your ideas.
This is your chapter, your state affiliate. And your Federation.
Thanks!