[NFBMT] DETS Public Comment Form

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Oct 29 19:10:04 UTC 2021

This link below works.

There must be something about our listserv that messes up formatting when
forwarding information.  I have no idea why this is happening, but I'll see
what I can find out about it so that links function as they should.

Best!

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.